ENHANCE YOUR REGIONAL PRESENCE WITH ACCESS-2-HEALTHCARE
Be Your Eyes, Ears and Legs in the Region : Post Launch In-Country Management
Over the last 5 years, we have diligently established our physical infrastructure in the world, particularly in the Asia Pacific region – our unique value proposition. Now we are ready to share it with you.
Access-2-Healthcare offers solutions to alleviate your fears and give you more confidence to Outsource.
Our team consists of in-country local members who can help to maintain communications and locally manage your business partner after you have mutually signed an agreement. These partners could be ODMs, OEMs, contract manufacturers, warehousing, importers, distributors, or servicing organisations.
From performance KPIs, operational escalations, audits, quality issues, regulatory communication – we DEFINE the expectations together with you so that we speak with one voice to your business partners in setting and monitoring goals and objectives
We collaborate with you, to assess the Return of Investment with you
- No time or budget to travel?
- Challenges in managing various local languages?
- Expensive storage options?
Now you can utilize Access-2-Healthcare’s local teams with our wholly owned offices to engage with your channel partners for your sales and service activities, with just a single point contact:
– Product Delivery, Management Product Traceability by Distributors
– Supplier Controls (OEM partners, distributors, service organizations)
– Technical Service, establish escalation hub for quicker service response in the APAC region
– Specific Spare parts storage to facilitate quicker delivery turnaround for your channel partners
- Feeling out of date with the latest regulatory requirements?
- What is implemented, what is enforced?
- How about challenges in your distribution partners, or direct offices having to deal with the regulatory authorities?
– Our local regulatory teams can help to build up your channel partners / direct office teams’ regulatory expertise and do some of the heavy lifting for you too!
– Collate regulatory requirements in various countries, Up to date, in-country regulatory updates
– Registration oversight in the region – audit documentation for accuracy, Manage and follow up till approval
– Post Market Surveillance Support. Regulatory reporting to Competent Authorities
– Execute required audits in accordance to quality and regulatory compliance, and according to the agreed frequency and scope with you
WHAT DO YOU STAND TO GAIN?
Having people to manage your remote partners efficiently provides you with greater courage to outsource, and a peace of mind in managing them.
Efficient resolution of operational issues and escalation as needed for proper action