Transition Planning Simplified!
With the ISO13485 transition to the 2016 version, many organisations are predictably busy with their gap analysis and transition plans.
One of the classical, more detailed ways is to go line by line, clause by clause to pick out the differences, then assess what’s to be done, right? And you know that takes a lot of time, effort, expertise which is a tough ask with limited resources and you’re running short of time.
Then there’s senior management coming at the quality representative asking, “So where are we now? how much more before we are compliant? Are we at business risk?”
What is a quick, easy and affordable way to determine and assess how far you are from transitioning to ISO13485:2016?
Our Transition Assessment Reporting Tool does just that
It’s an online tool that has
– a checklist of questions to determine your compliance if you’re already ISO13485:2003 or ISO9001:2008 compliant.
– a effort-weighed metric* system on each aspect that assesses how ‘far’ you are from 100% compliance
*click here for case study
– a choice of reporting formats to suit different management audience and styles
– the ability to be updated as you become progressively more compliant, hence able to track progress in an easy, attractive way
Most important of all, its..
– Affordable: does not break the bank!
200 USD for the ISO13485:2003 version
250 USD for the 9001:2008 version
Contact our team here, if you would like to know how to purchase our transition assessment tool. Give it a go!